1 (209) 830-7666
CALL US TODAY
If you would like more information regarding our 141 program please feel free to send us a message and someone will respond promptly.
Enrollment Fee Payable Using Paypal Link
COMPLETE THE 141 STUDENT DATA FORM (LOCATED HERE) AND FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
At this time you should have COMPLETED and SUBMITTED the following to Skyview via email@example.com
- 141 STUDENT DATA FORM
- COPY OF PASSPORT (front cover & data page with photo)
- ENROLLMENT FEE
- BANK STATEMENT OR AFFIDAVIT OF PROOF OF FUNDS
1) Skyview will submit your information to U.S. Immigrations for issuance of an I-20 form.
2) Once accepted, Skyview will mail via UPS or FedEx a hard copy of the I-20 form and acceptance letter into the academy.
3) Complete the I-901 online at: https://www.fmjfee.com and pay required fee. Information submitted must match the information on the completed I-20 form. PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT.
4) All students must have TSA clearance prior to the start of instruction. You will need to begin the process at: www.flightschoolcandidates.gov. Create a candidate account, submit your information, pay required fee, obtain fingerprints from approved source, and follow any other instructions given.
5) Students must go to their local U.S Embassy with appropriate documentation for a routine interview. You can find embassies at: www.usembassy.gov. You will be required to bring the following items:
- Form I-20
- Financial Statements
- Receipt of Payment of the form I-901
6) At this interview, the embassy should inform you of approval or disapproval of Visa. If approved, the embassy will issue M-1 visa permitting the student to enter the U.S.
7) After receipt of M-1 Visa, students are required to send all travel details to Skyview. We recommend students to fly into SFO, OAK, or SJC. Please e-mail with: arrival day, time, airline, and flight number. It is recommended to use Uber as transportation to our facility, but if assistance is needed please let us know.
8) Prior to arrival, students will deposit tuition funds into an escrow account. Students will use this account to transfer funds to Skyview in order to keep a positive balance for training, not to be in excess of $2,400.00USD. Initial payment of $2,400.00USD is due prior to arrival.
9) Students are required to check-into Skyview within 48 hours of entering the United States.
Tracy Municipal Airport - 5749 S Tracy Blvd. - Tracy, CA 95377
Office: (209) 830-7666 Fax: (209) 835-7667 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org