1 (209) 830-7666

Skyview Aviation, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.   Website Privacy Policy



We are able to train domestic students from Private Pilot up to ATP. We also offer Aerial Services such as: Photo Flights, Air Tours, and Aircraft Rentals.

If you would like to register for training, please follow the steps below, and for aerial services and rental please contact our office for booking!

Part 61 Courses

Training Confirmation

         When your application for Enrollment has been reviewed and accepted, you will be contacted by a dispatcher to schedule an initial lesson.  Please be sure to have a few dates/ times ready for when you would like to schedule.


         Lessons are made by appointment only on a one-on-one basis.  Skyview Flight Academy is open 7 days a week and training is available all days. Once you have been accepted into Skyview Flight Academy, you will receive a user name and password for our online scheduling system, this allows our students to view when their schedules have been made. 

Prior Training

      If you have previous training experience, please bring in your logbook; this will help your instructor gauge what level/ stage you are at in your training.

Dealer for:

Tracy Municipal Airport  -  5749 S Tracy Blvd. - Tracy, CA 95377

Office: (209) 830-7666   Fax: (209) 835-7667   E-mail: info@skyviewaviation.com

1) Complete and Submit the Application for Enrollment which can be located HERE

2) Make an initial deposit of $150.00 by check or money order made payable to: Skyview Avation.  You may also pay with Paypal.

    This advance payment reserves your place in the school and is refundable, less a $50.00 administrative fee should you decide not to attend.

​3) Please obtain a FAA medical examination (medical class is determined by the certificate you are seeking, most commonly a Third Class Medical is sufficient for Private Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land).  To find an Aviation Medical Examiner, please look at the FAA website HERE or for a local recommendation (in Tracy) please call our office.

4) As a requirement by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)/ Department of Homeland Security proof of U.S. citizenship must be obtained prior to the start of any flight training.  For proof of this, please bring in your U.S. passport  OR a Birth Certificate AND Photo ID (Driver's License or Government Issued ID).

5) You must be able to read, speak, and understand English.  If you have any concerns regarding your English ability, please phone our office and we will be happy to assist in determining your English ability.